Sunday, February 14, 2010

its been too long.

it has been too long. a lot has happened since last post.

i got my music, specifically Lullaby, in an independent movie called "This Narrow Place" which my friend Pete O'Hare did the sound work for. congratulations Pete on being effin sweet.

I also inherited a cello from Pete. it was chillin in his basement, literally. It's pretty effed but i love it as much as all of my other adopted instruments :D. so, that's a good addition to my instrumentation for my album which by the way...

i'm working on my third album already. well, technically it's my 2nd album. but my 2nd album was supposed to be the songs i couldn't fit onto The Last Sunset, which i already wrote in my head. they're not recorded so i'm just gonna hold off on em for now and work on my thir... ehem.. second album: "6 Hours East", which will illustrate, through vibrations in the air, my journey of finding contentment in my new life beyond all of the doubt and fear that followed from the last life i had. it's about my literal journeys and the journeys in my mind to and from Baltimore to visit the woman i love. intense stuff. i already got the opener song done. it rocks really hard then mellows out into a winding road of unease before reaching the end of the road.

i hope it'll end up well
just go and dont worry about it

No comments:

Post a Comment